Tuna Cakes are easy, and quick to make. Perfect main dish for lunch or dinner!
- 3 5oz cans of tuna in oil
- 1/4c red onion, finely diced
- 20 pieces (about 2 servings) of pork rinds
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Drain each can of tuna completely; flake with a fork into a bowl.
- ground pork rinds fine in a food processor
- Add diced red onion, processed pork rinds, eggs and seasonings to the tuna.
- Mix thoroughly with a spatula until fully combined and holding together; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1/2 of the butter in a saucepan over medium high heat until melted.
- Turn half the mixture into 4 tuna cakes and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Flip each cake and repeat until golden brown and heated through.
- Remove from the pan and repeat with rest of tuna cakes.
- Top with a little garlic aioli mayo on each tuna cake (if you want it but not needed).