It’s about to be that season again and why not get your grill out and start it off now?! This tasty dinner is easy to make and just so tasty!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- Garlic Salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Cut Onion and bell peppers approximately 1 inch squares
- Heat up the grill to high.
- Stir Lemon juice, olive oil and garlic salt in bowl
- Chop Chicken breast into approximately 1 inch cubes ,
- Mix them in a bowl with the juice, oil and salt
- Place the cubes on skewers and grill on high until the chicken is cooked
- Serve and enjoy!