Tuna salad is a type of food that reminds me of childhood right away. My mom used to make the best recipe and here’s my version of it – keto style!
- 1 can of tuna
- 1/2 cucumber, diced small
- 1/2 small avocado, diced small
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon of mustard
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Black Pepper to taste (I usually go extra pepper with this recipe)
- serve and enjoy!
- Mix lemon juice and oil together the diced cucumber and avocado
- Mix Tuna well with the mayo and mustard.
- Add the tuna to the avocado and cucumber and mix together.
- Add salt to taste.
- Sprinkle black pepper on top.